Thursday, March 26, 2009

Two-Step Stamping


I see quite a few people trying to do two-step stamping and not sure exactly how to do it so I thought I would shoot one of my world class videos (ha.ha) and show everyone how easy it is when you have the right tools. This card uses the Stampin' Up! set called A Rose Is A Rose and the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig which is a must have for two-step stamping as well as when you want to stamp your image in just the right place. It is great for getting your words and phrases straight on your project as well as stamping on smaller pieces of paper.

Supplies: A Rose Is A Rose stamp set, Whisper white cardstock, Pink pirouette cardstock, Regal rose Cardstock, Bella Rose DSP, Eyelet border punch, photo corner punch, dimensionals, dotto, Snail


2 comments:

Michelle said...

ooohhh, so pretty!

Lynn said...

Pretty card! LOVE the tips you give to make the little banner at the bottom. Never thought to use my photo corner punch that way.