Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sea World

I have so many pictures to scrap that I don't know where to start anymore. We took Hunter to Sea World at couple of years ago and I came across the pics recently and thought I would get them scrapbooked. I used the retired Jersey Shore DSP and Crew Kids Boy simply scrappin' kit as I bought them to do some scrapping, but did not get around to it while it was current. The simply scrappin' kits make scrapbooking easy and although I did use some other elements in my pages, I found that the SSK did help me design my pages and get them conpleted. I used Wild Wasabi, pumpkin pie and bashful blue textured cardstock and I cut the title out with my silhouette. In the next couple of weeks you will see the pages that I made and then I will post my bew pages with the current simply scrappin' kit called Tailor Made. It has rich colors that are great for boy pages.



No comments: