Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Stampin Up! Matchbox Die

Everytime a new Big Shot die is released I have to have it. It is now an addiction that I think I need some kind of meeting for like AA. This matchbox die is too cute!! And although it is a little on the small side I see alot of potencial for it. It would be fab for party favors for a shower or birthday. It fits 2 Ghiradelli candies, 4 Hershey nuggets, Hershey kisses, jewelry. I could go on and on, but you get the idea. This is my first time making it so I used a retired DSP and also purchased the matching stamp set called Matchbox Messages which the "celebrate" tag is stamped from. If you look at the Matchbox die you will also notice it has 3 different tags that you can also diecut and use on all kinds of projects. This die and stamp set will be available in the Occasions Mini that is being released on April 1st. You can order it from my website by clicking on the ShopNow button on the top right or by contacting me directly at jacque1263@yahoo.com.



No comments: