Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Easter Basket

Easter is just around the corner and I for one cannot believe how fast this year is going by. Easter is always one of my favorite holidays because it has become a tradition that we have an Easter egg hunt on Easter morning and Hunter loves it so much. I can't believe he still believes in the Easter Bunny! I am sure that this will be my last year of it so I definitely want to savor every moment. This adorable paper basket is made with 6 of the Big Shot envelope die cuts and the Sale-A-Bration designer series paper. I also used the new eyelet border punch on the strip of DSP on the handle and the SAB ribbon. You cannot see the Filigree designer brads that are attach to each side of the basket handle. This is so easy to make and makes a great gift basket. I took it to work yesterday and now need to make 2 more for a co-worker.



1 comment:

Sunflower Stamper said...

Are there any specific directions anywhere for this? I guess my main question would be how you did the bottom, did you have to add any other cardstock? I've done the one with 4 envies, but this one looks really cool!!

Thanks for sharing!!