Saturday, March 21, 2009

Birthday Card

I really love making a card to order and I was asked by a co-worker to make a birthday card for her 4 year old Granddaughter and I immediately knew what card I wanted to make. I saw this card on SCS by StampinAmma and just love it. The Hippo is from the Pun Fun stamp set (115054, $32.95) and "wish" is a partial stamp from one of the Define Your Life stamps(114950, $47.95). I used my Nestabilities to cut and emboss the whisper white cardstock and the Rose Red scalloped layer behind it. The patterned paper is the Candy Lane Designer Series Paper(113980, $9.95). I layered the Hippo a few times to give him depth and dimension and colored him with the SU watercolor pencils(101879, $19.95) and the aqua painter(103954, $16.95. I think she is as cute as can be and hope the Granddaughter thinks so too!



1 comment:

Peggy said...

Hi this is Stampinamma,I can't tell you how surprised I was to see my SCS name. Thank you, you made my day.