Monday, February 16, 2009

Summer Fun

I have so many pictures to scrap from the past few years and I finally feel like I can get them scrapped and in books. In the summer of 2007 my Niece and Nephew came down from Indiana to stay with my In-Laws for a few weeks and the kids have a great time with my son. They do not get to see each other much and when they do all hell breaks loose. It was 3 weeks I will not forget anytime soon! I found these summer die cuts in my stash from years ago and thought they would look great on this layout so out they came. I used my ink pads to color the die cuts and I am pleased with the results. The base color is Taken With Teal and the patterned paper is retired Jersey Shore. You will start to notice that I have started resizing my photos and printing them out on my photo printer because I have a bad habit of taking most photos close up and to not leave any cropping room. I fould that I have a program on my computer that allows me to print my photos in lots of different sizes as a combination on 1 sheet of photo paper and it makes it much easier for me to scrap lots of photos instead of choosing just a few that will fit.


1 comment:

Michelle said...

What an awesome layout!