Tuesday, February 17, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Card

Since St. Patty's Day is the next holiday on the calendar I thought I would try to make a card even though I do not have any SPD stamp sets. I used the Best Wishes and More stamp set (item #111602, $26.95) that I received at the Regional meeting. It has a heart stamp that I used to make the 3 leaf clover. The Lucky Definition is from the Define Your Life stamp set (item #114950, $47.95)You will also notice the Old olive DSP has a sheen to it. It is the new Rockabilly specialty Designer Series Paper (item #114039, $11.95) and each of the papers has a embossed side and a smooth side. This paper set has such beautiful papers with stripes, cherries and skulls and matches both the Tart and Tangy stamp set (item #111514, $12.95) and the Just Jawing stamp set (item #111660, $25.95). The ribbon is a white taffeta and the paper is elegant eggplant. I used dimensionals to give the clover a little lift. I really like the way this card turned out and I think I will go see what other sets I have that can adapted to St. Patty's Day!

1 comment:

Scrapindiva said...

VERY CREATIVE AND CUTE.