Saturday, February 14, 2009

Scrapbooking again


It has been quite a while since I scrapbooked and really wanted to get it going again even though I have not been taking pictures lately either. Photography and scrapbooking was a great passion of mine at one time and then life got in the way and it fell to the wayside. When the new catalog came out I decided to purchase the new Simply Scrappin' Kit Tailor Made (item #114326, $19.95) as it is a great kit for boys and men and since that is all I have in the house (besides me) I thought that I could jumpstart my scrapping again and it worked! This is a fabulous kit and is great for boys, men, outdoor pics, etc. The colors of the kit are: Artichoke, Not Quite Navy, Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand. I also used the Contempo Alphabet (item #111570, $42.95) to stamp the title and then decided I wanted it a little raised and used the Versamarker pen (item #100901, $3.95) to trace over the letters and used clear embossing powder (item #109130, $4.75) to emboss it and give it a little texture. The Crop-a-dile (item #108362, $29.95) was used to make the holes and set the star eyelets in the circles and I raised them slightly with Dimensionals (item #104430, $3.95).

No comments: