Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Kids Valentines cards

Valentine's Day is just one of those holidays that you know you have to make a card for and having a son who is in Elementary school I cannot resist making cards and treat for the kids each chance I get. Stampin' Up!'s Pun Fun stamp set was just perfect for what I had in mind and I think they turned out cute. I also made these Sweet Tarts treat holders for each of the kids in class. The idea came from one the great ladies on SCS and they were so easy to put together using the Love You Much stamp set and Candy lane paper.



Recipe:

Cards: Pun Fun stamp set, watercolor paper, basic black, riding hood red and red red cardstock. watercolor pencils, blender pen, 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 white envelopes.

Treat box: Love You Much stamp set, Candy Lane DSP, pink pirouette and riding hood red cardstock, whisper white cardstock, scallop circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, white grosgrain ribbon.

No comments: