Sunday, January 11, 2009

Valentine's Day

As you know Valentine's Day is right around the corner and handmade cards to your loved ones is a wonderful way to let them know how much they mean to you! The Love You Much valentine Bundle is a fabulous set and a great value not only for Valentine's Day cards, but Anniversary, Birthday, Love notes and more. This set has endless possibilities and at 20% off it is a great deal! While I am waiting for my set to arrive I thought I would use another set that just screams Valentines, Anniversary and more and that is the Always stamp set. Below are some cards I made today using the Always stamp set and I really love the heart in this set. I see so many possibilities for it and the bird and did you know that birds are the hot new design element this year? Take a look around and you will see them everywhere. I hope you like the cards and I look forward to sharing more of my creations with you. On a side note. I do want to mention that a couple of the cards are CASED from SCS. Just love all the inspiration over there!



(cased from craftcrazy98 on scs)

3 comments:

Paulax0x0 said...

I am also WAITING... for 4 ORDERS!! but... these are gorgeouse!! Mind if i scraplift?
Paula Luvs @ Stamp but HATES waiting!

Juli Smith, SU! Demo said...

All these Valentine's are wonderful Jacque! I've certainly found some inspiration here for my next workshop - THANKS for sharing here and on Sudsol!

Linda said...

Love all your cards. They are so gorgeous.