Friday, January 16, 2009

Valentine Heart box tutorial

After many requests for the directions for my Valentine Heart box I have made another one of my video tutorials. Sorry it has taken so long to get it posted. The systems seem to be so slow and it has taken me several tries and all day to get it uploaded. This is a great little box for the someone special in your life. It is made with Stampin' Up!s Pretty in Pink DSP and the matching cardstock. I also used sticky strip and double sided white satin ribbon. I have so many other ideas I want to share with you for Valentine's Day and I am trying to decide what little something I am going to make for my Son's class and Teacher and as soon as I have it completed I will post it. If you like the videos please take a moment to leave comments, feedback or suggestions for what you would like to see next.

Part 1

Part 2

4 comments:

Linda said...

That is a fabulous and pefect tutorial. Love the heart. Thank you very much.

Sherley said...

Your videos are well done, project is well explained. Thank you for sharing the project and taking the time to film the video! Much appreciated!
Sherley
www.craftwithgrace.com

Jacqueline Bayliff said...

Ladies, thanks for your comments.
JB

Kim said...

FANTASTIC TUTORIAL! You are a super teacher!

Kim