Monday, January 19, 2009

Love You Much Bundle

I received my Love You Much Bundle on Friday and I have had a great time this past weekend playing with the stamps and paper in this set. I have to say that "I LOVE IT". I found the set easy to work with and I was able to come up with card ideas quite easily. I see so much potential for this set. Anniversaries, Valentines, Birthdays and Just because cards. The Designer Series Paper is one of my favorites from the new catalog. I just love stripes and this set of papers has 3 different striped papers and they are all gorgeous! The pirouette pink and riding hood red papers have flowers on them and it is subtle, but very beautiful. I am looking forward to coming up with other ideas for this set. And for those of you that joined me in the Striped ribbon share; the pirouette pink and Riding hood red ribbons match the papers in this set.

Dates: December 23, 2008 - January 31, 2009

Promotion details:

Get ready for Valentine's Day with the exclusive Love You Much Bundle (item 115405). The Love You Much Bundle includes the following:

Description Retail Value

Love You Much stamp set

$25.95

Candy Lane Designer Series paper (Close to Cocoa, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla)

$9.95

Heart To Heart punch

$15.95


Bundle Retail Value

$51.85


Love You Much Bundle (20% off; item 115405) $41.48



2 comments:

Scrapindiva said...

HOW DID YOU GET THE TOP NOTE DESIGN TO LOOK LAYERED/FRAMED WITH SOLID PAPER?

Scrapindiva said...

I'VE SEEN CARDS USING TOP NOTE AND IT LOOKS LAYERED/FRAMED WITH SOLID CARD STOCK WHILE USING DSP FOR TOP LAYER. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THIS?