Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Cards


I have been in such a rut in the last few weeks. I had to have a medical procedure done and it seems to have taken the energy and creativity right out of me! I have been racking my brain trying to come up with an original idea for a Holiday card that was not only for Christmas, but was for every holiday and I think I came up with a card that will be fine for all. I usually always try to use only Stampin' Up! products in my cards, but did use my cuttlebug this time for the embossed snowflake backround and the sentiment inside the card is a generic holiday saying. I hope you can see the sparkle on the snowflake. It is an embossing powder called kaleidoscope and it is really beautiful when the light hits it. You have to see it in real life as the picture does not do it justice.I would like to come up with a few more designs and post them in the next couple of days using just Stampin' Up! stamps and products. I am also going to try to do a few more video tutorials in the next few weeks as I know you all enjoy watching them and are visual learners like me.
Products used: the following items all Stampin' Up! - Snow swirled stamp set, whisper white cardstock, Brilliant blue cardstock, Brilliant blue classic ink, Taken with teal classic ink. snowflake embossing folder: cuttlebug, Teal ribbon and kaleidoscope embossing powder: unknown.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Snowflakes....my favorite. Love your blog