Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit class

I have to tell you that I was not overly thrilled with the I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit when I first saw it in the catalog and had no plans of buying it until I saw some of the great cards and pages using it and I was hooked. So much so, that I decided that I wanted to do a class with it. The class will be for 20 6x6 Christmas pages and 8 Christmas cards with plenty left to do even more!! I am including a few pics of the scrapbook pages as I do not want to give it all away at once. I have only 4 spaces for this class as I like to keep my classes on the small size to be able to work with everyone.

The I Wish Simply Scrappin' Kit class will be on Sunday, Dec 7th from 2pm to 6pm. The cost of the class is $30.00 and payment for the class must be received by November 21st so that the kits can be order and received in time. As a special, Order the 6x6 album when you register for this class and receive a 20% discount on the album. This special will only be honored when you first register and make payment for the class.

No comments: