Sunday, October 19, 2008

Mini scrapbook album class



This is the mini album that will be made in an upcoming class this month. It is one of my favorite projects so far and although it looks difficult to make, it is actually quite easy. For this project I used the new Ski Slope paper from the Stampin' Up! Holiday mini catalog and it has turned out to be my favorite paper so far. Just beautiful colors and designs and I cannot wait to try it on some cards. I also used the coordinating cardstock with it, CD mailers and a luggage clasp to close it. I love all the pockets and tags in the book that you can add pictures or journaling to and it is very interactive. Hope you enjoy the peak at it.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

can i go to your class? :)

Jacqueline Bayliff said...

Catherine, I think you are a little too far to attend. If you catch a flight you are more than welcome!