Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cast of Characters

I have to tell you that I just love the new top note die for the bigshot!! I saw what Gretchen Barron did with the faces and the die and had to do it too. they were cute before, but now are just too cute! This die is so versatile and cannot wait to share other projects that I create with it. Sorry I did not use the halloween DSP from Stampin' Up! I just have not received it yet and was anxious to try this out. I do have to tell you if you have a cuttlebug or other die cut system that will handle the larger dies that they will work. You can order the die (113463) and other supplies used for these cards at my Stampin' Up! website at this link - Paper creations and if you want to know what papers are used for the cards please check the Sept 28th post.

No comments: