Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thinking of the Holidays

I cannot believe the holidays are upon us already! This year has just flown by and it will be 2009 before we know it. This is a great time of year and is also an opportunity to make lots of cards and paper crafting items. I have been busy working on Halloween bags for my Son's 2nd grade class. My original thought was to make these bags for the kids, but I keep seeing different ideas all over the web and now I am not so sure. I know that I want to make something that will hold candy as well as a few little items that I purchased for the kids like pencils, erasers and glow bracelets to wear Halloween night. This box was made with some papers that I had laying around from last year before I became a demo.

Paper: Jeepers Creepers, Heidi Grace designs. Orange and yellow orange cardstock, Bazzill. Whisper white cardstock, Stampin' Up. Ink: basic black, pumpkin pie and really rust, Stampin Up. Punches: Scallop circle, scallop edge & round tab, Stampin' Up. Misc: $1 ribbons, dimensionals and red line tape.


No comments: