Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ribbon Share

How many times have you created a card and when you looked for ribbon to match you just couldn't find it. Now is you chance to own all the colors of ribbon that match your Stampin' Up! papers for a fraction of the cost! I am starting out with 2 ribbon shares. 1/4" grosgrain ribbons and 5/8" striped grosgrain ribbons in the new "In Colors".

This 1/4" grosgrain share will include 20 different colors including the 4 new colors. Each share will be 3 yards of 20 colors for a total of 60 yards of ribbon for only $23.00 ($3.00 more if I need to ship it to you).

Colors: basic black, whisper white, very vanilla, pumpkin pie, more mustard, apricot appeal, pretty in pink, real red, rose red, bravo burgandy, elegant eggplant, night of navy, tempting turquoise, bashful blue, sage shadow, certainly celery, old olive, mellow moss, always artichoke, chocolate chip.


The 2nd share is for the 5/8" Striped grosgrain ribbons in the new "In colors" and will 5 yards of each of the 6 colors for a total of 30 yards for $23.00 ($3.00 more if i have to ship to you). These colors are just gorgeous and I am including 5 yards instead of 3 because I know I will be using these colors a lot and I know you will be too.



Colors: Tangerine Tango, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss.


I orders and payments must be received by October 10th so that I can place the order for the ribbon. If I do not have enough interest I will give those interested the option to purchase more or cancel. Please contact me at Jacque1263@yahoo.com to sign up.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

:( just found your blog today but would love to know if you still have the 2nd share.