Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I want my Mummy


Here is the last card we will be doing on our last club meeting for this session. I really love how it came out and it is sooo easy to do. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays and I use to go all out and decorate my home for the kids, but we just dont see any trick or treaters in my neighborhood anymore and it is too bad. My son will trick or treat in my In-Laws neck of the woods (so to speak) which is only a couple miles from me and we always have a good time. They live near the intercoastal and get lots of kids (big & little) in their neighborhood. I hope to keep posting more of my spooky (and not so spooky) creations for the entire month.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Wow, Jacque! How cute is this? I love how it turned out too!

Catherine said...

cute, cute, cute. gotta CASE this one