Sunday, September 28, 2008

Franky & Drac


Here is a pic of the cards my club members will be making at the meeting this Friday night. I wanted to do something for Halloween and I just love these cards along with the bag I posted earlier. I am still trying to perfect the Dracula card as I am not totally pleased with it yet. I am also going to make a mummy card. These are also great examples of what you can do with your supplies if you do not have a stamp to make a holiday card with. I am tossing around the idea to do a punch class for my club members for the month of November. I will post some of my creations when I get them completed.

Frankenstein: All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Papers: basic black, old olive, whisper white. Ink: old olive. Marker: basic black. Punches: 1'' circle, 1 3/8" circle. Misc: dimensionals, scissors, white gel pen.
Dracula: All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Papers: lavender lace, basic black, whisper white. Ink: lavender lace. Punches: 3/4" circle, 1" circle, 1 1/4" circle, large star, word window. misc: coluzzle, dimensionals, white gel pen.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh my goodness, i bet your group had a blast making these... love it