Saturday, July 19, 2008

New In Colors


Here are the new In Colors that are coming out next month!! This picture is from Dawn's site (www.dostamping.typepad.com ) and I hope she does not mind me sharing it. I received my sample pack in the mail this past week and have been playing with it today. I have to say that I do like a few of the colors, but I am not too sure about Riding Hood Red and Tangerine Tango. They seem a little faded to me and I will need some time to get use to them. I am hoping if I see them used in some cards it will change my opinion of it. Below is a card I have made with Kiwi Kiss and a SU set called Regal Rose that is retired. I absolutely love roses and have been hanging on to this set for a while and finally decided to pull it out and use it and I am glad I did!

2 comments:

Kylah Marro said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I just wanted to thank you so much for giving me a catalog! You a super SWEET!!!! I don't know what I would have done if I had to wait till I got home from my trip.

Crafty Ladies said...

Beautiful! It will make someone very happy. I'll be back to check out more of your work. :-)