Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another sneak peak

Here is another card made with the new In Colors and new DSP!!! I love the new designer series paper called Bella Rose. It is so beautiful and when you see the rose patterns you are going to die. Of course, I could not use them on this card so you will just have to wait to see it on the next one. The papers are In Colors Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red along with Whisper White. I did throw in a touch of Chocolate Chip and the new level 1 hostess set Deer Friends and current set All Holidays (the words). I just love this hostess set and I see it getting used a lot for treat bags and food gifts this holiday season. It is the same as the Halloween set called Batty For You that I just GOT to have. The Batty For You set has been on the dormant list for this past catalog and I hope that it makes the new catalog because I just know you will all like it as much as you like this set!

No comments: