Sunday, March 16, 2008

Pics!!

Here are the pics from the workshop I held on Saturday. The first is a card I case'd from Kristina Werner. I loved the faux tile look and had to try it for myself.
stamps: Baroque motifs
paper: chocolate chip, creamy caramel
Ink: creamy caramel, Staz on timber brown
ribbon: chocolate chip
black brad
dimensionals

The box tempate is from SCS and was quite easy to assemble. It matches the Make-n-take card below and it was confiscated by one of my guests for a Birthday present she needed to give to a friend.

stamps: Priceless, Much appreciated
paper: pixie pink, certainly celery, whisper white
ink: pixie pink, certainly celery
garden annuals wheel
mat pack
piercer
1/16 hole punch
corner rounder to make scallops




This last one was the Make-n-take for the class. It uses the bulk buy wild wasabi cardstock and the ribbon slider.

stamps: Priceless, Much appreciated, Wonderful words
paper: wild wasabi, whisper white, lavender lace
ink: pretty in pink, lavender lace, almost amethyst
ribbon from Joann's
HPH ribbon slider
1/16 hold punch
glue dots

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Jacque, these are beautifully done! I love the tiled card, I may have to try that one myself!